Fertility Fitness Specialist Certification
(4 BCRPA/4 AFLCA)
Did you know that 1 in 6 couples are struggling with fertility issues? This course will teach you about the emotional and physical challenges women face as they deal with fertility. Discover how to provide a feeling of safety to clients who have been dealing with this issue in isolation. Learn what exercises can enhance fertility and what things to avoid as you help your clients become fit and fertile.
- Learn about fertility in today’s society
- Provide a deep understanding of couples struggling with fertility
- Learn about the relationship between stress & fertility
- Learn about the effects of fertility challenges on their relationships, work and social considerations
- What to say, what not to say to your clients
- Learn about charting the menstrual cycle & ovulation
- Learn how to provide physical & emotional support through the monthly menstrual cycle, artificial reproductive techniques and miscarriage
- Learn about fitness and fertility - cardio recommendations, strength training, intensity levels, enhancing fertility through fitness and special considerations
- Learn effective mind body techniques to help your clients create a sense of calm throughout their fertility journey
- Complete a take home written exam including a written essay to evaluate your ability to provide physical and emotional support to your fertility clients
This is the 1st and only certification for Fitness and Fertility in the world.
Pre-requisite: current certification as a weight trainer, fitness instructor, personal trainer or equivalent. Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and other health professionals may also attend but don't qualify to complete the certification. Everyone will receive a certificate of completion.
This course is currently only available as an online education webinar.
$160.00 Sale $89.00 (+ 5% gst)
Contact us to register by phone.